Re: TR2 paint/electrical/interior/hardtop/fender bead

To: spook01@comcast.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR2 paint/electrical/interior/hardtop/fender bead
From: "David Gunn" <ccgunn1010@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 13:35:45 -0800 FILETIME=[8C3D81D0:01C2C8A7]
Ray - Don't worry - I don't take too much personal - I've learned to have a
pretty thick skin - especially in my line of work - just stay away from wife
and kids!!!

I did try to take pictures, so I would add one caveat to your sage advice -
develop the pictures first!! - don't let the roll sit in the camera until
after the "demolition" begins.  For some reason, my pictures turned out
grainy and dark.

The List has been extremely helpful, including pictures, offers of pictures,
contacts, and a referral to TeriAnn's Triumph page.

Thanks to all,

David Gunn