TRF Summer Party -- Gripe

To: 6-Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>, "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TRF Summer Party -- Gripe
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 21:47:49 -0400
I have a gripe, and it's not the rain or mud -- it's name tags. Not many
people wore them. I saw a fair number of them on Thursday evening, but
not much after that.

TRF, Fred Thomas, and Bruce Miles all went to the trouble of making
them, but not many people wore them. I think I could have met a lot more
of you guys if the name tags were in use. Maybe I'm the only one who
doesn't know what everyone looks like?

I went mostly to meet everyone. After you see about 200 nearly perfect
TR6's, they all start to look kind'a the same. I started simply looking
at the owners names to see who was there.

Too bad....

Don Malling