RE: TRF Summer Party -- Gripe

To: <>
Subject: RE: TRF Summer Party -- Gripe
From: "Randall" <>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 11:41:41 -0400
> I have a gripe, and it's not the rain or mud -- it's name tags. Not many
> people wore them. I saw a fair number of them on Thursday evening, but
> not much after that.
> TRF, Fred Thomas, and Bruce Miles all went to the trouble of making
> them, but not many people wore them. I think I could have met a lot more
> of you guys if the name tags were in use. Maybe I'm the only one who
> doesn't know what everyone looks like?

Don, I agree with you completely, but I'd like to share the reasons why I
spent much of the event with no name tag ... the tag I got from TRF fell off
in about 15 minutes (guess the adhesive didn't like my sweat-soaked cotton
shirt), the second one only lasted about 3 hours, and FT somehow misplaced
some of the tags he so kindly made, including mine.  Well, at least I never
got one.  In addition, I ran off from home without my club badge (oops, good
thing my head is firmly attached).

But I had a great time, especially meeting so many people I've previously
met only on the list.  My only regret is that I didn't manage to spend more
time with all of you.

/// mailing list
///  or try
///  Archives at