Re: Wiring harness

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Wiring harness
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 23:59:23 +0100
Hi Percy
I for one put one (alarm) on my 2.5PI MKII saloon for two reasons, I know of
a 2.5PI MKI stolen on an overnight between a 2 day show, and it is also to
try to stop the illegitimate son of a syphilitic Bombay whore that thought
my side window needed breaking on new years eve last year, he had two goes
as the first one dented the frame, this would have set the alarm off and
maybe stopped me from having to dismantle 2 doors on new years day to fit a
reclaimed spare glass!
My cars have to endure the outdoors 24/7/52 parked in a lay-by outside my
house.

Graham