Re: Wiring harness

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Wiring harness
From: Dave Fain <kc3565l@sprintmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 08:07:32 -0600 (MDT)
I am always amazed and amused when I watch a fellow
Triumph owner carefully lock the doors when parking
a Triumph convertible with the top up.  If somebody really
wants to get into the car, I would just as soon make
it easy for them and keep the top intact.

As for alarm systems, that little blinking LED is going
to make a car thief stop and think, even if the top is
down on the car.  Some alarm systems have motion sensors
to protect convertibles.
Dave
1967 GT6 (with alarm and starter cutoff)