TR3 Windshield header replacement

To: art.McEwen@moh.gov.on.ca
Subject: TR3 Windshield header replacement
From: jim wallace <wallaces@superaje.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 16:11:44 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Art,
I tried all kinds of things including an impact driver which dented the sheet
metal until finally I took a large drill bit and drilled at the centre of the
screw (bolt?) head, until the head came off. After that the stanchions could be
removed (since at least one side was already disconnected from the windscreen).
I grabbed the rest of the bolt with vice grips expecting a struggle but they
then turned out like a knife slicing through butter.
Jim Wallace
TS81417L

From: "McEwen, Art"