RE: TR3 Windshield header replacement

To: "'Fred Thomas'" <vafred@erols.com>
Subject: RE: TR3 Windshield header replacement
From: "McEwen, Art" <Art.McEwen@moh.gov.on.ca>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 09:37:12 -0400
Cc: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
When I removed the screen from the stanchions and leaned it forward there
was no visible "start" of the channel.

Actually the "jam it in method" worked surprisingly well.  It was easy to
slide the leading edge of the rubber "T" into the frame and then because the
rubber was new and pliable it didn't take much pressure to work the trailing
edge in either with a gentle prod from a screwdriver.