RE: TR3 Windshield header replacement

To: "'jim wallace'" <wallaces@superaje.com>
Subject: RE: TR3 Windshield header replacement
From: "McEwen, Art" <Art.McEwen@moh.gov.on.ca>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 16:50:55 -0400
Cc: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Yes, that's an option.  I suspect there's a fair bit of bolt sticking out
from the body after the stanchions are removed so leverage shouldn't be too
much of an issue.  I think I'll leave that option until I know the liquid
wrench isn't going to work.

Frankly I'm surprised these are that stiff since they were off the car for
paint 10-15 years ago ;)