Re: Installing Elec Fan Pro-Con

To: "BobMaassel" <bj.ma@verizon.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Installing Elec Fan Pro-Con
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 11:11:40 -0500
> I wanted a true pusher fan as the after market fans that you can
> use in either direction necessarily compromise in blade shape and are
never as
> efficient as one designed for one direction only.

Not always true.  The fan I bought allows you to remove the fan blade and
turn it around in the housing so that you get the same optimized blade shape
whether you use is as a pusher or a puller.

Phil Ethier  West Side  Saint Paul  Minnesota  USA
1970 Lotus Europa 65/2597, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1986 Suburban, 1962 TR4 CT2846L
pethier@isd.net  http://www.mnautox.com/  http://www.lotusowners.com