RE: Coker Classic Red Lines vs Michelin X Red Line (Coker)

To: "'Don Malling'" <dmallin@attglobal.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Coker Classic Red Lines vs Michelin X Red Line (Coker)
From: "Jim Davis" <jdavis344@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 19:10:48 -0400
Don,
Before you buy the Michelin Redlines I strongly recommend you test drive
someone's car that has modern tires, with or without the red line. The
Michelin redlines are very poor tires and take away from the handling
and comfort potential of our cars.

Jim

Hi Jim,

I don't recall yours being any brighter red than any of the others I
have seen. Could be you are correct, they are all bright when new, and
mine are 20 years old -- and maybe a little dirty. :-)

Don