Re: Coker Classic Red Lines vs Michelin X Red Line (Coker)

To: Jim Davis <jdavis344@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: Coker Classic Red Lines vs Michelin X Red Line (Coker)
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 20:12:27 -0400
Cc: 6pack@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Guess I should proof read what I write before I send it....

Hi Jim,

I think that is a great idea. As they say, "I was beginning to think
you'd never ask" :-)

I'm near Binghamton NY at the intersection of RT 81 (N-S) and the NY/PA
border (E-W).

Fortson Georgia is a long drive.

Anybody closer want to help me out? If I don't get those nasty Michelin
Red Lines, I think I'd go for 205/70 15.

It's been so long, I'm not sure I can even remember how my TR250 felt,
let alone the Michelins. :-)

Don Malling