RE: Coker Classic Red Lines vs Michelin X Red Line (Coker)

To: "'Don Malling'" <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Subject: RE: Coker Classic Red Lines vs Michelin X Red Line (Coker)
From: "Jim Davis" <jdavis344@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 22:03:48 -0400
Cc: <6pack@autox.team.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Don,
You blew your chance at the Summer Party! You're welcome to drive my car
anytime we're at the same place, so next time you're on the way to FL,
stop by for a spin.

Jim

Hi Jim,

I think that is a great idea. As they say, "I was beginning to think
you'd never ask" :-)

I'm near Binghamton NY at the intersection of RT 81 (N-S) and the NY/PA
border (E-W).

I think you're in Georgia? It's a long drive.

Anybody closer want to help me out? If I don't get those nasty Michelin
Red Lines, I think I'd go for 205/70 15.

It's been so long, I'm not sure I have even remember how my TR250 felt,
let along the Michelins. :-)

Don Malling