RE: Wheel dollies - again SALE PRICING!!

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Wheel dollies - again SALE PRICING!!
From: "J.C. Hassall" <jhassall@blacksburg.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 09:24:37 -0500
At 07:30 1/16/2004 -0800, you wrote:
>>Thanx for the correction, Bob.  Sure wish I'd known about the Menard's
>>variety not rolling as well before the HF sale ($60/pair) ended !

Coincidentally, I received an email "flyer" from HF yesterday with a coupon
and link to the wheel dollies, which are now back on sale:

---------------------------COUPON------------------------------------------
PRINT OUT THIS E-MAIL-
AND BRING IT TO YOUR LOCAL HARBOR FREIGHT TOOLS RETAIL STORE!

SAVE $5 on any purchase of $50 or more
or
SAVE $10 on any purchase of $100 or more

ID = 007797080210154

Limit of 1 coupon per customer per visit.
Hurry in! Prices only good through January 22, 2004.
---------------------------COUPON------------------------------------------

2 PC. VEHICLE DOLLIES
Reg. $79.99 Now $39.99

Each dolly has four swivel castors to hold up to 1000 lbs. each. Move
your project cars backwards, forwards, even sideways! Made of formed
steel with ball bearing swivels.

ITEM 32052
http://www.harborfreightusa.com/displayitem_retail.taf?Itemnumber=32052

HTH someone :-)