RE: Wheel dollies - again SALE PRICING!!

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Wheel dollies - again SALE PRICING!!
From: Jay Welch <jay_welch@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 14:06:41 GMT
Hello MDN,

I was always under the impression that dollies were designed to easily move a
car to and from within a somewhat confined area.  I would suggest that jack
stands or solid blocking be the only way to go if you are going under the car.
You could always pump up the low tire (or let the air out of the other three
tires :-) if level is required for basic maintenance like checking and topping
fluids.

I built a set out of scrap that I had accumulated.  If anyone is interested
they can be seen at.....

http://atlantic.photoisland.com/servlet/com.arcsoft.LoginNew?com=arcsoftBanner&awp=index3.html&DIRECT=show

To log in as a guest, log in as jwelch with a password of jay.  Go to TR6
Stuff.  The file is called TR6Skates.

Jay Welch
Abington, MA
TR6s