RE: Wheel dollies - again SALE PRICING!!

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Wheel dollies - again SALE PRICING!!
From: M D Nugent <carcentric@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 13:11:29 -0800 (PST)
My garage floor is too uneven and cracked for those little dolly wheels
to work well, but if I had a better surface, I'd be building an
alternative to the kind that you put UNDER tires (old tires have this
habit of going flat).

The ones I've seen in racing magazines are a flat metal plate (steel or
aluminum) about 3/8" thick, vertical orientation, with holes drilled in
a wheel bolt pattern and only TWO swivel wheels at the bottom of each
plate.  You take the wheels off, and bolt one on each hub with your
standard lug nuts INSTEAD.  Can't find them on the 'net (cuz I don't
remember what they're called), so can't direct you to a picture.

MDN