Re: TR4/4A Water Pump Pulley Attachment Problem

To: vafred@erols.com, Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR4/4A Water Pump Pulley Attachment Problem
From: ZoboHerald@aol.com
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 15:20:54 -0500
In a message dated 1/29/2004 1:43:18 PM Eastern Standard Time, vafred@erols.com
writes:

> ...if there is one place you never want to
> break down it's certainly with a bunch of T/R owners you will never get so
> many suggestions as to what is wrong and how to fix it...
> :)  "FT"

On the other hand, Fred, it sure beats being stranded in the middle of nowhere
and hoping against hope that the AAA rollback can take you somewhere where a
mechanic might have a clue.

:-)
--Andy

p.s. It was a pleasure meeting you there, even under such circumstances, and
it's been a pleasure ever since! Oh, and I've never experienced either camshaft
or crankshaft failure!