RE: TR4A frame differences

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR4A frame differences
From: "Randall Young" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 16:08:43 -0700
> A tipical example:
> He sold me a boot lid (trunk lid) for a TR4A for $200. I was so
> pleased with
> the price and quality of the lid that I advised a fellow British
> TR Register
> member of my purchase and that he should contact Triumphs Only. He was
> quoted $400!! Strange way of doing business.

He is actually quite well known for that ... his prices are directly
proportional to your perceived need.  If you say you really need something,
the price goes up dramatically.  To get a good deal, you have to be
disinterested.

Many around here will not deal with him, for that very reason.
Unfortunately, he does "have the goods" so sometimes it's unavoidable.

Randall