Cooling fans

To: tr list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Cooling fans
From: Darrell Walker <darrellw@ipns.com>
Date: Sun, 2 May 2004 15:35:24 -0700
Just thought I'd pass along what I installed.  I went with a 14"
Permacool fan:

http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.asp?part=PRM%2D19114

I believe the 16" would also fit, though it may require brackets on the
radiator frame rather than mounting through the radiator:

http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.asp?part=PRM%2D19115

Much more airflow than the Hayden fan Moss sells.  I also used this
switch:

http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.asp?part=PRM%2D19007

It doesn't come with a relay, but I used one (from the Hayden kit).
Since I had the radiator out, I had a radiator shop install a fitting
to screw the sensor directly into the bottom tank.

--
Darrell Walker
66 TR4A IRS CTC67956L