TR4 Distributor - Lead From Contact Plate...

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net> i46H8Opq017536
Subject: TR4 Distributor - Lead From Contact Plate...
From: "Arakelian, Peter" <arakelianp@mossmotors.com>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 10:07:53 -0700
Moss has recently added 153-645, which is a generic braided copper wire for
multiple applications.  It has eyelets on both ends with 5/32 holes and is
2-1/2 inched long center to center. And can be adapted to fix most any set up.
You can see a picture on the web site.
I found and added this because, well, I needed a good replacement.
I attached one end to the side of the distributor and assembled the other end
to the points - UNDER the lower plastic bush so it is insulated from the point
spring, but grounds the base.

OK, somewhat of a plug for our product....

Peter Arakelian - '71 TR6
Domestic Buyer
Moss Motors, Ltd.
(805) 679-7214