wiper motor grease

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: wiper motor grease
From: ZoboHerald@aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 11:58:01 -0400
It's vaguely possible that I will need to dig into the Lucas wiper motor on my
'62 Herald. (Hopefully, though, the current problem is rooted in the wheelboxes
-- except that I have to take out the dash to get at one of them.)

If I do have to get into the motor, what's the best grease to use inside same,
and where do I get it?

Thanks! Feel free to reply directly, although a quick search of the list
archives failed to give me an answer, so maybe a reply to the list will help
future searchers. ;-)

--Andy Mace