TR4 complete windscreen for sale

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR4 complete windscreen for sale
From: rfeibusch1@earthlink.net (Richard Feibusch)
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 09:54:56 -0700
Cc: british-cars@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net, vtr@autox.team.net, <jquilter@peoplepc.com>
Dear Triumph TR4 Folks,

My friend John Quilter has unearthed a rare find in our friend's garage
that he would like to sell. Our friend Bill had designed a swoopy fastback
custom sports coupe in the mid-1960s that was based on a TR3 chassis &
running gear that only got built to a point before being moved to the back
of the garage for about 20 year. In the 1980s, the low milage remains were
sold off for parts.

What now remains is a near new and perfect TR4 complete windscreen,
windscreen frame(painted white), and even a pair of sun visors - seals and
all are excelent and intact!

asking price is $240 plus shipping - you can pick it up yourself if you
live in the San Francisco Bay Area.

Contact John Quilter 415-467-7586
or <jquilter@peoplepc.com>

It will be going onto ebay if this list finds no one interested.

Thanks,

Rick Feibusch
Venice Beach, CA