RE: TR3 radiator placard

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR3 radiator placard
From: "D&B Lambert" <blambert@socal.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 22:48:59 -0700
Thanks to all who replied to my radiator placard question.  That was the
first one I had seen, but apparently they are not all that uncommon.  When I
saw the one on the spare radiator, I got excited and was going to acquire
the radiator and solder that placard onto the radiator in my car (the nose
is coming off for other work anyway).  I then realized they aren't that
uncommon, and after all, you can't see the tag when the rad is in the car
anyway!  Oh well, at least I've expanded my limited TR knowledge somewhat.
Thanks, Dennis