RE: first things first

To: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>, "TR List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: first things first
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 19:02:32 -0700
Randall,

I am real glad to hear YOU are OK! I am very sorry to hear that the TR3 took
such a beating!! This is something I worry about a lot, battling a giant SUV
doesn't seem fair at all but just getting hit by anything, while driving a
40+ year old car is bad news!

You will have to seriously get to work on the Stag so you can drive it to
Triumphest!

Regards,

Jim