RE: TR6 Carburetor Problems - FREE BEER!!!!!!!!

To: Scott Suhring <suhringtr36@comcast.net>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: TR6 Carburetor Problems - FREE BEER!!!!!!!!
From: Chad Jester <triumph74tr6@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 18:41:35 -0700 (PDT)
Scott,

The same thing happens at 1/8"  Any lifting of the air piston causes the RPM to
drop.  The only difference is, that 1/4" almost kills it.  Lifting only 1/8"
causes a big dip, but doesn't kill the engine.

OK!  To incentivize the group, I'll ship a 6-pack of my home-brew ale to the
lister that solves the problem! ;-)

TIA!

Chad