Re: Selling a car on ebay

To: Marty Sukey <mjsukey@eriecoast.com>
Subject: Re: Selling a car on ebay
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 19:32:48 -0700
Cc: 6 pack digest <6pack@Autox.Team.Net>, Triumph List <Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Cash or bank to bank wire transfer. AVOID Western Union, Cashier's
checks, Money orders (forgery is possible with them all).  Paypal works,
as long as someone ponies up the 2.9+% fees (and ebay will NOT let you
specify an added cost for using Paypal.).  I have always shipped the
title after the deal was done and paid for, but usually volunteer to fax
a copy of the title during the process.  Shipping is the buyer's
problem, but I have always volunteered to be there while the car is
being picked up. Take pics when the car is loaded!
Regards, Bill
Slightly Classics
Tucson
(300+ positive feedbacks, zero negatives)

Marty Sukey wrote:
> I am contemplating putting one of the GT6's up on eBay but am a little
> apprehensive about the money/title transfer thing using eBay.  Any of you
> folks sold a car that way and have any pointers you could share with me?
>

> TIA,
>
> Marty Sukey

Check out the new British Cars Forum: