Re: Cheapo paint job

To: TR <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Cheapo paint job
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 15:27:06 -0700
FRED E THOMAS wrote:

> Macco has a habit of not spraying enough paint on the body, just
> enough to get a good color and thats it, so be sure and tell them you
> want a extra coat (or 2).

On my Fiat a couple of years ago Maaco gave me extra paint without my
even asking.  Of course it was the rear window of the soft top.  Then
'cleaned' it with laquer thinner.  In the end they bought me a new top.
A local club member just had a very good experience with One-Day
(mentioned already) but I think these places might vary from one
location to the next so it would be good to chat with the manager to
know what to expect.

Geo Hahn
59 TR3A
64 TR4