Re: Cheapo paint job

To: "FRED E THOMAS" <frede.thomas2@verizon.net>, "Triumphs" <Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Cheapo paint job
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 07:43:37 -0500 reply-type=response
Oftentimes a few bucks directly applied to the painter, as opposed to the
shop manager, in the way of a gratuity will get a little better quality of
workmanship and quantity of paint at franchise paint shops.
Bob Streepy
CC58409 Lucille - the wonder car [I wonder if anybody would ever give 20
cents on the dollar for what I've spent on this thing?]

TS78649 L[soon to be O]Casper Midwest -Not the world's nicset TR$, just the
most expensive-