Oil Pinion Seal

To: <6pack@Autox.Team.Net>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Oil Pinion Seal
From: "Adam C Beasley" <adam@adambeasley.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 15:25:50 -0400
Thanks everyone for your feedback on the oil pinion seal.  I took everyone's
advice and I called a local LBC mechanic who will (hopefully) replace the
pinion seal, differential gasket, and weld strengthening plates to the
differential mount.

I'm debating having him replace the trailing arm mount and bushings also. I
have some parts ordered from Good Parts.  I may have him look at my
timing/mixture just to get a second opinion, as it's running pretty good
right now (once it has warmed up. which is another question I may post to
the group!!).

Anything else I should have him look at while he's underneath?

Thanks!

Adam

1973 TR6

Check out the new British Cars Forum: