Re: Oil Filters

To: "Francis P. Gowash" <fpgowash@cox.net>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Oil Filters
From: Bill & Skip Pugh <anabil@caltel.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 08:50:18 -0700
Well, first of all anything "definitive" will cause dissension  <G>,
but  TeriAnn Wakeman did a pretty comprehensive test of oil filters,
she tore a bunch of them apart and compared the innards ...  the
clear winner in her mind ( which I respect) was the NAPA Gold 1516,
which is also the 51516 WIX, I am  pretty sure the WIX is the
manufacturer, but I would not bet the farm on that. They are more
expensive, but "You get what you pay for" ...
These are what I use on Casper and I must say I am very satisfied.

--
Bill  Pugh
1957 TR3

Check out the new British Cars Forum: