[Top] [All Lists]

RE: Radiator electric fan switch source

To: "'Anthony Rhodes'" <>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Radiator electric fan switch source
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 09:36:27 -0600 iA9FeTKB029175

I remember a thread a few years back where someone stated that a
thermostatic temp switch from a 1985 Chrysler New Yorker works perfectly to
replace the temps switch in a TR6 and similar sender hole sizes. I don't
know if that helps you out, but that's what I remember and im sticking to
it! *laughing*

Good luck!

Paul Seedoff

-----Original Message-----
From owner-triumphs at Autox.Team.Net [mailto:owner-triumphs@Autox.Team.Net]
On Behalf Of Anthony Rhodes
Sent: Monday, November 08, 2004 8:28 PM
To: Triumphs List
Subject: Radiator electric fan switch source

I want to install an electric fan for my engine instead of the crank driven
fan.  Does anyone know of a specific temp sensor switch I can use?  I had
heard of the type that is applied to the outside of the outflow pipe.  It is
non-adjustable type and turns on somewhere in the vicinity of 180 and off
somewhere around 155.  Any ideas of what and where to get it?


<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>