RE: Radiator electric fan switch source

To: "'Anthony Rhodes'" <spamiam@comcast.net>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Radiator electric fan switch source
From: <rx74evr@mchsi.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 09:36:27 -0600 iA9FeTKB029175
Tony

I remember a thread a few years back where someone stated that a
thermostatic temp switch from a 1985 Chrysler New Yorker works perfectly to
replace the temps switch in a TR6 and similar sender hole sizes. I don't
know if that helps you out, but that's what I remember and im sticking to
it! *laughing*

Good luck!

Paul Seedoff