Re: Birthdays

To: "Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Birthdays
From: "Bill DeWar" <pcdelux@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 22:46:58 -0500
I'll be 46 in June. Saw my first TR around 1972,owned by friend's
older sister. Wet leaves and a bigger car put that one out of
action. It stayed in their garage until shortly before I got a license,
only to disappear. Played with "murican" cars til 1988 when I
bought a 67 MGB GT. I still wanted a TR4-A like the one I missed
out on and got one two years later. Did a rolling restoration on it
and was eventually sold to fund more projects. Presently own
six TR's and a few (3) MG's with a Healey 100-4 thrown in. March
1st I'll be starting a new job at a Brit-car restoration shop in eastern
PA. Should have plenty to keep me busy there.

Bill DeWar
NJTA