Birthdays

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Birthdays
From: "Rich White" <rlwhitetr3b@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 20:58:25 -0600
I guess I'll chime in also...

I will be 54 in October.

I considered a 1974 TR6 for college graduation present, but when to
something that was more
practical with my bicycle racing hobby.  I'm kind of glad I didn't get the
Triumph.  I would have
sold it and wished I hadn't.

I bought a british Ford Fiesta in '78.  It had a problem which I now think
was carb icing so I sold
it in 83.  I got my TR3B in '84 and have driven it off and on sense then.
It needs a lot of work,
but worry that if I take it apart I will never get around to putting it back
together.

I married my first and current wife in '85.  I may have told the list
before, but her wedding present to me was 4 tires for the TR.  We are
blessed with a 14 year old son and a 10 year old daughter.
I was surprised one day to hear them discussing who inherit the TR.  Maybe I
need to buy another one! %^)

Rich White  St. Joseph, IL USA
'63 TR3B TCF587L
That ain't a scrap pile, that is my car!
See it moves!