Re: birthdays

To: McGaheyRx@aol.com, frede.thomas2@verizon.net, Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: birthdays
From: Bill & Skip Pugh <anabil@caltel.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 11:52:42 -0800
Many Thanks  Jack, for the  very kind  words, I  really appreciate
your comment.  I had the opportunity  to meet Fred at VTR in
Breckenridge, hope some day to get him to come to the West Coast for
Triumphest (it is in San Diego this year Fred)   but  being as how he
is so  much older than I am  ... he might not make it ... <G>

--
Bill  Pugh
1957 TR3 TS16765L