Re: Rocker arms and shipping to Canada

To: jim.wallace@netscape.ca, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rocker arms and shipping to Canada
From: Cameron Rooke <beaker211@rogers.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 13:57:04 -0500 (EST)
Jim,

In the last few months I have had parts shipped to me in Ontario from the U.S.
several times using USPS with no problem whatsoever. Maybe I'm just lucky?
Maybe it is specific to a certain postal outlet.

Cameron
'71 GT6

jim.wallace@netscape.ca wrote:
Second, if indeed it is getting tougher to use the US postal service are
there alternatives other Canucks have found? I know I could have it shipped
to a US address and cross the border myself but unless it's very big ticket
or very large size it isn't worth it to lose the time it takes me to do
that.
Looking froward to ideas; I want to send him my TR3 rocker shaft next.