RE: cruise control?

To: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: cruise control?
From: "Ken Gano, home" <triumphs@consolidated.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 17:52:37 -0500
Jack:

I have an Audiovox unit mounted in my TR3.  I just have yet to make the tie
in to the vacuum port, so I can't really report on how well it does (or does
not) operate.  The installation was something of a PITA as I had to mount
magnets for the speed sensor, but beyond that it was real straightforward.

The unit is shown at
http://www.audiovox.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=1
0001&storeId=10001&productId=788&langId=-1

I hope this helps.

kg