Re: Gas War

To: Bill & Skip Pugh <anabil@caltel.com>
Subject: Re: Gas War
From: John & Patricia Donnelly <pdonnel1@san.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 15:37:17 -0700
Bill ... interesting fact that I heard this morning about the price of
gas, US vs Europe. If you strip away the taxes we pay per gallon/liter,
we in the US actually pay a few cents more per gallon than our Europeon
counterparts, on the average. The only figures they revealed was that
the average price per gallon in Holland was $6.45, and $6.05 in the UK.
To fill up your Excursion would cost you $245.

Hmmm... VTR ... 2500 miles each way  ... $3.00 a gallon ... maybe next
year. :-(

Johnnie