RE: Gas War

To: "Geo Hahn" <ahwahnee@cybertrails.com>, "TR"
Subject: RE: Gas War
From: "Mark Hooper" <mhooper@digiscreen.ca>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 13:38:06 -0400
I have heard of the breatharians who believe that, with concentration and
effort, mankind can break this unnecessary dependence upon food and learn to
subsist solely upon sunshine and fresh air. Alas, the spirit may be willing but
the flesh is weak, and as soon as the sun sets they find themselves sneaking
into the kitchen for a little moral fortification.

Perhaps you can teach your Triumph to run on eggs and bacon.

Mark