Re: Aftermarket Steering Wheels

To: acekraut11@aol.com
Subject: Re: Aftermarket Steering Wheels
From: Mitchel Seff <ms6453@optonline.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 07:01:55 -0400
Aaron,
Check the hub height & the "dish" on the wheels your looking at as well.
I found the Moto Lita wheel to be a nice product but found the hub
brought the wheel slightly closer to the driver. I ended up using a
Mountney leather 14" wheel. The hub was almost the same as original ,
the 14" diam gave my legs a bit more room & it was less money than the
Moto Lita. A 13" wheel will require a little more turning force, others
with this size wheel might want to chime in on their experience.

--
Mitch Seff
Oceanside, N.Y.