RE: Aftermarket Steering Wheels

To: "Bob Danielson" <75trsix@snet.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Aftermarket Steering Wheels
From: "Jim Holmgren" <jholmgren@advertising.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 09:47:21 -0400
Bob,
It did move it a bit closer to me on the new hub.  I didn't measure it,
but I noticed a bit more room for my knees to get behind the wheel -
which is a good thing.  I'm only 6' tall, but feel like a giant when I
climb in and out of the Spit.  :)
Now the real test will come later this week - she's at the upholstery
shop having the interior redone.  With some actual padding in the
drivers seat, I might not fit any more!  <grin>

Jim
'75 Spitfire 1500
NASS #302
www.littlebluespitfire.com