Aftermarket Steering Wheels

To: 6pack@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Aftermarket Steering Wheels
From: acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 22:15:12 -0400
Hi List:

  I am considering replacing my stock steering wheel with a wood
replacement wheel. I have heard and seen a few such as Mota Lita. I am
interested in opinions from those who have been there and done that.
What brands have you purchased? What was the cost? Where did you
purchase it from? Any issues with fit and finish? Any hidden costs or
problems that I should be aware of? Any difficult to install? Those of
you that have a picture of your steering wheel fitted to your car can
you forward a pic onto me? What size did you decide upon, 13", 14", or
15"? Any problems or benefits with non-stock sizes? Thanks in advance
for your time and sharing your experience.

 Cheers,

 Aaron

 Aaron Cropley
 71 TR6 (Throttle Body Injection!)