RE: Aftermarket Steering Wheels

To: <acekraut11@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Aftermarket Steering Wheels
From: "Jim Holmgren" <jholmgren@advertising.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 22:41:14 -0400
 Hi List:

I am considering replacing my stock steering wheel with a wood
replacement wheel. I have heard and seen a few such as Mota Lita. I am
interested in opinions from those who have been there and done that.
----------------------
Aaron,
I recently replaced the steering wheel on my '75 Spit with an Astrali.
http://www.astrali.co.uk/Frames/Wheels/WheelsHomepage.htm

I bought the vinyl-wrapped version from the folks at Coveland
Motorsports (http://www.coveland.com/motorsports/).

They currently sell the wheels on eBay in several sizes and offer
Leather, Wood and Vinyl and have the necessary hub adapters as well:
http://stores.ebay.com/Coveland-Motorsports

I'm VERY pleased with the quality, cost and the service from them.  NFI
- just a happy customer.

Pics of my particular wheel installation are available here:
http://www.littlebluespitfire.com/gallery/Astrali-Steering-Wheel

Hope this helps!
Jim
'75 Spitfire 1500
NASS #302

The information transmitted in this email is intended only for the person(s) or
entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking
of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other
than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this email in error,
please contact the sender and permanently delete the email from any computer.