Re: TR6 steel wheel roundness and TRF's KN Minilite replicas

To: "List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 steel wheel roundness and TRF's KN Minilite replicas
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical-iwnet@wight365.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 20:10:49 +0100
Hi Don
I have a set of 13 inch KN Minators and a set of 15 inch Kn Minators, the
13's are located with taper seat nuts, the 15's are located with parallel
shank flanged nuts (Like the Stag alloys use), I have balancing issues with
the 15's and not with the 13's, I think the problem is that the 15's are not
located as well as the 13's, or perhaps the centre hole is not central as
this is what the machines all use to locate the wheel.

Graham.