Re: U-Joint Cap Rotating

To: "Guy D. Huggins" <guy@genfiniti.com>,
Subject: Re: U-Joint Cap Rotating
From: Bill & Skip Pugh <anabil@caltel.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 09:21:37 -0700
Just went through all the U-Joints in the TR6, two different sources
that I respect told me the same thing (Herman van den Akker, and
Drive Line Stockton) ... if the caps move in the yoke, then the yoke
MUST be replaced ...  Sorry but maybe other might have different
opinions ...

--
Bill  Pugh
1957 TR3 TS16765L