Re: Classic Car Mag

To: pboldtrix@juno.com, dorpaul@negia.net
Subject: Re: Classic Car Mag
From: ZoboHerald@aol.com
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 18:23:04 EDT
In a message dated 4/25/2005 5:05:02 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
pboldtrix@juno.com writes:

I find  this really hard to believe....2,000,000 miles in 40 years works out
to 50,000  miles per year, or 137 miles per day for every day in those 40
years.   Even on the road salesmen would have difficulty doing this
continuously
for 40  years. In a P1800 Volvo?  In NYC? Is that a tug on my leg I  feel?

=====
Volvo seemed sufficiently convinced to have given him a new Volvo when the
1800 turned its first million miles. And 137 miles per day doesn't seem like an
 awful lot to me. If you've got teenagers with friends, school and sports
activities, you can easily do that much a day where I live. ;-)

--Andy Mace