Re: Classic Car Mag

To: 75trsix@snet.net, pboldtrix@juno.com, dorpaul@negia.net
Subject: Re: Classic Car Mag
From: Dave1massey@cs.com
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 07:27:00 EDT
In a message dated 4/25/2005 5:49:44 PM Central Standard Time,
75trsix@snet.net writes:
> Here he is...right from the Volvo website
> http://www.volvocars.us/_Tier2/WhyVolvo/Quality/HighMileage.htm

oOf all this talk of 2,000,000 miles I've seen nothing about what maintenance
has been performed on this car.  For example, how many times has the engine
been replaced?  Or the transmission?  Shocks, brakes, wheel bearings, door
hinges, suspension parts?

Maybe it is like my grandfather's ax.  We've replace the handle three times
and the head twice but it is still the same ax.

Dave