Re: Tire Question

Subject: Re: Tire Question
From: "Mo and Dave MacKay" <m.d.mackay@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 22:56:34 -0400
Hi Kurtis:
>Where do you guys running 165/R15 tires actually purchase your tires, and
what brand?

Last month I sought the advice of the list as to recommendations for 165R15
tires. The names that popped up most frequently were Cooper (no longer being
manufactured) and Kumho (not available in Canada). Many of the respondents
wrote about ordering their tires via the Internet (tirerack.com?).

I ended up buying a "no-name" brand --- Signet --- for my car at the
recommendation of another lister (thanks David Templeton). I was able to get
them from my local independent tire dealer. I'm very happy with them.

Regards,

Dave MacKay

1960 TR3A s/n 68639L(O)

near Toronto, Canada