RE: TR3 tail lights etc

To: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>, "TR" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR3 tail lights etc
From: Bill & Skip Pugh <anabil@caltel.com>
Date: Sun, 1 May 2005 22:49:55 -0700
Casper  TS16765L  has four tail lights, and a red center tail light
that works as a third brake light  ...  of course his lineage is from
a factory rallye car so he might be "modified" ...  He has BTW just
completed his Third Alpine 500 Road Rallye, with no problems and a
whole lot of fun trekking through the Northern Sierras  ...
Sacramento to Crystal Bay via all "blue/black line"  roads, then back
to Sacramento via a different route ... although one leg had to be
cut a little short as the road was still blocked with four (4) feet
of snow ... 50 cars competed, all pre- 1975, many BMWs, one Alfa,
three minis,  one Ferrari, several Citroens  ... one Triumph
(Casper)  even one Austin Marina, well  you get the idea  ... great
fun, fast cars, fast roads  ...

--
Bill  Pugh
1957 TR3 TS16765L