New exhaust system help.

To: Triumphs <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: New exhaust system help.
From: Jim Barbuscia <jimbar@centurytel.net>
Date: Thu, 05 May 2005 21:43:33 -0700
Hi All,
 I recently installed a new exhaust system on my TR6 and am having
"issues" with sealing off all the connections. It seems no mater how
tight I get the clamps they still leak. Not that this is really a
problem in of itself, but the fumes are getting into the car and that
does bother me when the top's up. What have others done for this?
Welding isn't an option because I'd like to be able to remove the pipes
for servicing the car in the future.

Thanks,
Jim Barbuscia
'76 TR6