Re: TR4 driving lamps

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR4 driving lamps
From: Chris Kantarjiev <cak@dimebank.com>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 11:43:30 -0700 (PDT)
When contemplating badge bars, be aware of the difference between
the 4 and 4A/250/5 bumpers - the overriders are mounted in different
places! The 4 mounts them narrowly, but the later cars spread them
to the outer mounting bolts.

I ended up drilling holes in the bumper to mount my driving lamps
on my 4A. A badge bar would sort of work, but would have to project
pretty far forward to clear the opened bonnet.

I'm still interested in a badge bar for badges, though... I couldn't
find one for the 4A/5 on Revington's site...